A normal CEVA Junior Girls Volleyball Season generally starts the last of November and continues through May, ending at the Emerald City Classic in Seattle or the Bayview Classic in Berkeley California. Some national bound teams will continue through June. During that time, most of our teams will have 5 to 6 hours of training during the week, attend a weekend Power League Tournament, and one other 3 day traveling tournament somewhere each month. Beside experience, the larger 3 day tournaments offer players exposure to college coaches and other teams from around the country.
All seven PVC seniors will be playing volleyball in college this fall. Congratulations!
- Emmerson Smith, ROH/OH, College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
- Gabi Stegemoller, MB, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- Grace Phillips, MB, Linn-Benton CC, Albany, OR
- Sophie Griese, OH/L, Regis University, Denver, CO
- Avery Sundberg, S, Chemeketa CC, Salem, OR
- Hanna Yamashita, OH, Clackamas CC, Oregon City, OR
- Katelyn Payne, L/DS, Clackamas CC, Oregon City, OR
14-Red National. Good Luck at Nationals!