A nonrefundable deposit is due at the time of accepting a roster spot on a team. All monthly payments are due on or before the 5th of each month. Prepayments of the total club dues may be made at the beginning of the season or anytime during the season. Checks returned back to the club for insufficient funds will be charged $20. Please contact Michelle Moss to discuss any delinquency or if the need arises to discuss a revised payment schedule.
Please mail payments to:
Portland Volleyball Club
PO Box 235
West Linn, OR 97068
2017-2018 Club Dues Schedule (Check or Cash Only)
* Subject to minimal adjustment up until tryouts.
- 18-Black – $1,900 ($400 deposit, 4 payments Dec-Mar $375)
- 18-Gold – $1,860 ($400 deposit, 4 payments Dec-Mar $365)
- 16-Blue – $1,900 ($400 deposit, 4 payments Dec-Mar $375)
- 16-White – $1,560 ($300 deposit, 4 payments Dec-Mar $315)
- 16-Silver – $1,560 ($300 deposit, 4 payments Dec-Mar $315)
- 14-Red – $1,580 ($300 deposit, 4 payments Dec-Mar $320)
- 14-Green – $1,460 ($300 deposit, 4 payments Dec-Mar $290)
- 14-Yellow – $1,360 ($300 deposit, 4 payments Dec-Mar $265)
- 12-Pink – $1,500 ($300 deposit, 4 payments Dec-Mar $300)
- 12-Orange – $1,150 ($250 deposit, 4 payments Dec-Mar $225)
Club dues include; local tournament fees, gym rental, coaches’ salaries, CEVA fees, uniform costs, equipment costs, and club operating costs.
*If a team attends a tournament beyond May, the club will add another month of club dues.
Additional Tournament Billings (“ATBs”)
ATB Billings, Additional Tournament Billings (“ATBs”), will be sent out in advance and payments must be sent to the treasurer by the date stated on the billing. PVC will secure hotel lodging for each player for those tournaments requiring travel arrangements. ATBs will be issued for all out of town tournaments held more than 150 miles from Portland. ATBs include, coach’s airfare or travel expenses, tournament fees, lodging for players and coaches, van rentals if needed, and food allowance for team. Player’s transportation to and from the tournament is not included or provided by the club. For more information see, “Where Your Volleyball Dollar Really Goes?” on the website.
In the event siblings are participating in PVC during the same season, the deposit shall be discounted by $100 for the second and third siblings, respectively. If all dues are paid at the time of accepting a roster spot on a team, the dues shall be discounted by $100. If a returning player refers a player accepting a first team position, the family receives a $100 credit, taken from the December payment, (one referral per family).