- Alli Wilkins – Illinois Tech
- Lizzy Osborn – La Salle University
- Camille Guerrero – Concordia University
- Faith McQueen – Blue Mountain Community College (Volleyball/Softball)
- Isabella Bean – University of Puget Sound
- Abby Fillion – University of Rhode Island
- Kennedy James – Lane Community College
- Carissa Ramirez – Pacific University
A normal CEVA Junior Girls Volleyball Season generally starts the last of November and continues through May, ending at the Emerald City Classic in Seattle or the Bayview Classic in Berkeley California. Some national bound teams will continue through June. During that time, most of our teams will have 5 to 6 hours of training during the week, attend a weekend Power League Tournament, and one other 3 day traveling tournament somewhere each month. Beside experience, the larger 3 day tournaments offer players exposure to college coaches and other teams from around the country.
14-Red National. Good Luck at Nationals!